Health & Safety Policy
It is Reliserve Corp.’s primary and continuing undertaking to provide adequate provisions for the Health and Safety of our employees and contractors at all times, while at their place of work.
The Company through its employees and contractors also undertakes to protect members of the public and other persons from potential danger caused by any of its activities.
We believe all injuries and incidents are preventable. Our goal for injuries, occupational illness and environmental incidents is zero.
To achieve this, Reliserve Corp. and its Management will:
- Conform to the relevant legislation and codes of practice.
- Actively promote employee consultation and participation in health and safety matters.
- Accurately report and record all workplace incidents and injuries.
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment.
- Provide information, supervision and training when required.
- Insist that safe work methods are used at all times.
- Provide continuous improvement in health and safety standards.
- Ensure Managers have the requisite knowledge and skills to perform their responsibilities.
As Individuals we all must:
- Practice safe work methods, instructions and rules.
- Be active in promoting a safe work place.
- Report any unsafe conditions and equipment.
- Report all accidents and near miss incidents.
- Wear protective clothing relevant to the place of work.
- Ensure that no action or inaction will cause harm or to any other person